We are fortunate to be working with a number of food bloggers - we like to call them farm-loving bloggers - who craft seasonally inspired recipes from farmers, fishers and / or ranchers selling via Barn2Door.
Here is a Recipe Roundup for September, all cooked with sustainable clean foods that you can procure from producers' stores on Barn2Door.
- Sonnet from In Sonnet's Kitchen used Grass-fed Beef to craft a Sweet Potato Hash
- Jana from Merlot Mommy folded Fireweed Honey into Easy Skillet Peach Cobbler
- Peabody from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody was loving sustainably harvested syrup right from a Vermont Sugarhouse - she made Zucchini Apple Maple Muffins.
- Caroline from All Day I Dream About Food is an avid runner and masterful at low-carb cooking - check out her Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls (salmon right from the boat!).
- Baron Meat - Grass-fed Beef (SEA delivery only)
- Drifter's Fish - Smoked Salmon (Shipped Direct)
- BlackNugget Farm - Honey (Shipped Direct)
- Burgess Sugarhouse - Syrup (Shipped Direct)